News and Upcoming Events
Established in 1927, the Volunteer Fire & Rescue Company has a long history of serving Rochester and surrounding communities.
We need your help!!!
Rochester Volunteer Fire Company is looking for men and women interested in becoming a firefighter and/or EMT….
- Do you have the desire to help others?
- Do you have a few hours each week to do something important for your community?
- Housewives, nurses, etc…2nd and 3rd shifters are welcome!
- Junior firefighter program available for 16-18 year olds
- Ride along program available
- Education, training and equipment furnished
If interested stop at The Rochester Fire Station 7:30 – 9:30 on Monday evenings or call (262) 534-3444. The Fire Station is also staffed Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at:
31020 Academy Road
P.O. Box 38
Rochester, WI 53167
Phone: (262) 534-3444 -Non-Emergency
9-1-1- For Emergency Only
Email Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For ambulance billing or record requests contact:
Andres Medical Billing
3343 North Ridge Ave.
Arlington Heights, IL 60004